At the gateway to the border between Langhe and Monferrato lies the quaint village of Coazzolo, a small pre-Romanesque settlement and the starting point of our trek.
A walk practically for everyone, which from the Pastel Vineyard, continues surrounded by greenery, to the foot of one of the renowned “giant benches.”
The Moscato Chapel as the last stop, restored by David Tremlett, the same artist who gave new life to the Barolo Chapel in 1999!
If there is one pairing our area is famous for, it is wine and food.
Finally it’s time to refresh, let us guide you through an exclusive tasting of dry and sweet muscatels, pairing them with a Robiola di Roccaverano DOP.
From the vineyard to the chalice
for 1 Person
- A path designed among vineyards and alleys
- Tasting of sweet and dry Moscato
- All the transfer from/to the different locations
- Beverages during lunches/dinners
- Extras in general, and all the things not specifically listed under the "included" entry
Oops! We could not locate your form.