A day cycling through the wine-growing hills of our beautiful Langhe, combining scenery with tasting the typical products this area has to offer.
We leave Alba in the direction of Guarene and its marvelous castle, and continue on to Castellinaldo and Madonna dei Cavalli; in Canale a tasting of Roero wines awaits us at one of the area’s leading wineries.
We then move on, passing through Tre Rivi, to Monteu Roero for a farm stop that includes a tour of the premises, tasting of their wines and sampling of typical Piedmont products.
In the afternoon we will pedal to San Grato, Madonna delle Grazie, Balla and Montà: here we will make a restorative stop at a scenic spot, with honey tasting attached. We finally return to Alba.
Route details: 46 km., 800 m. +
Recommended type of bicycle: gravel, trekking, e-bike
- Wine tasting and honey tasting
- Lunch with typical products
- Bicycle touring companion
- All the transfer from/to the different locations
- Beverages during lunches/dinners
- Extras in general, and all the things not specifically listed under the "included" entry
Oops! We could not locate your form.