An in-depth look into the most hidden corners of the landscape counted among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites: a union of pleasures for the palate and educational insights directly in the company of the actors playing on the Langhe stage.
Discover the secrets of the culinary tradition of our hills accompanied by a professional chef and have lunch on a panoramic terrace of the Barolo hills.
Stroll through Nebbiolo vineyards accompanied by a nature guide, and discover traditional wines in a historic winery.
Tasting in historic winery
Producers for 4 generations will tell you the story of an area they have seen grow and mature. Followed by a visit to the fascinating underground tunnels and guided tasting of 4 wines.
Winery cooking workshop
After visiting the Barolo winery, guests can learn the secrets of traditional cooking through a simple cooking class in which they will make fresh pasta with Chef Fernanda.
Tasting in artisanal pastry shop
Tour of the historic village of La Morra to fully enjoy the view at the belvedere and tasting snack at the artisan bakery.
for 1 Person
- 2 Nights at the Plaza Hotel in Turin, breakfast included
- Excursion with nature guide
- Lunch on the terrace overlooking the vineyards
- Tasting in historic winery
- Winery cooking workshop
- Tasting in artisanal pastry shop
- All the transfer from/to the different locations
- Beverages during lunches/dinners
- Extras in general, and all the things not specifically listed under the "included" entry
Oops! We could not locate your form.