Discover the extraordinary world of Alta Langa starting from one of its most characteristic villages, the small town of Albaretto della Torre.
You will be able to visit its ancient 28-meter-high medieval tower, guided by a local expert, and learn about the different nuances of local wines through an exclusive tasting accompanied by sensory games and pairings of 0-mile cheeses.
Visit a typical Alta Langa winery, where you will taste typical local wines in a charming family atmosphere. Next, stroll through the educational hazelnut groves of a company dedicated to the production of the prized IGP Piedmont Hazelnut.
Enjoy traditional local dishes while dining in a typical osteria and spend a night in a property nestled in the relaxing hillside atmosphere (tax included in the price).
for 1 Person
- 1 night in a farmhouse, breakfast included
- Typical dinner in a local osteria
- Introduction to the wines of the area
- All the transfer from/to the different locations
- Beverages during lunches/dinners
- Extras in general, and all the things not specifically listed under the "included" entry
Oops! We could not locate your form.